Welcome to Chosen Ones Ministry.
Connecting God’s Families, One Child at a Time.
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event that provides nonprofits the opportunity to gain exposure to — and start relationships with — new donors, and for people in North Texas to come together to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits.
● ● ● ● Click here for more information! ● ● ● ●
Our goal is to help families as they pursue the calling God has on their life through foster care and adoption by:
- Supporting Families through the foster /adoption journey by offering numerous support groups and educational resources and opportunities.
- Encouraging and walking with families as they embrace the joys and challenges, struggles and triumphs of fostering and adoption. Including a prayer and care team for support.
- Building community through planting and connecting orphan care ministries in local churches to work together for the common goal to help hurting children heal.
- Offering adoption/child placement support through our “Just 4 You” kids closet. We have everything you need including clothing, pajamas, car seats, diapers, furniture etc. We NEVER want fostering or adoption to be based on a financial decision.